Wednesday, April 6, 2011

now....where were we?




I sure do hope the past few months have treated you well!
I left you right after Sadie's bat mitzvah and Sailor Glam party.
It was perfect. That's Sadie's hand drawn tat (tatt?).

I went from platinum to brunette with a painful grow out period in between.
I lost, gained, lost, gained and am currently losing the same 10 pounds.
I just can't seem to quit you!

In November I took a full time job in addition to being a quilt maker.

Winter 2011! Ya-hooo! We loved our snow and ice days because it gave us
plenty of time for Valentines!

Another year older. If older is wiser, then perhaps my newfound wisdom
led me to the wonders of Jumbo marshmallows.

Alan and I created this fun recycling mascot for a local elementary school.

Cave danger in the Hill Country. Pitch black. Super scary.

My boy Buster has slowed to a crawl....

What have YOU been up to?




5 comments:

  1. Holding my breath until the blog started up again. Now I can breath again, so I'll see what comes next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Leslie! It was great seeing you today. Until next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. even more adorable, if that's possible, with your new hair. Lucky Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the dark hair (how can this make you look EVEN younger!!??) I've also been having some hairdo changes and my Buddy has also slowed to a crawl. Kicked 2010 to the curb and hoping for brighter days in 2011 (tho, the weather up here isn't cooperating — yet)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails