Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ouch!


What happened? Life ate my morning before I could run and it's almost time to leave for work. I remember my Jillian DVD. I'm always reinvigorated on Wednesdays after watching the Biggest Loser on Tuesday night. While I would love to have Bob as my friend, I would definitely pick Jillian as my trainer. I've only gotten 12 days max into this routine before straying. It's a quick, but challenging 20 minutes. She even yells at you a little bit, just like on t.v. I'm going to work with wet hair again. Oh, well. It'll be worth it in 29 days when my abs look just like this.

3 comments:

  1. you go girl! You are always good about fitting in a workout. I admire it.
    Now get in gear and give me 20. Ha.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ann's right. You are the best at getting the work out done. I may have to borrow this dvd!

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been doing that too! or...."did" past tense. it's really good!! a friend recommended it to me, and i thought it was great. also - you can get it on youtube as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails