This simple little gem of a recipe came from a 1999 preschool cookbook.
We've made it hundreds of times over the years as it's Sophie and Sadie's weekend favorite.
Thanks and hugs to Emily and Nancy for years of delicious oven pancakes.
Emily's Oven Pancake
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. sugar
dash of vanilla
1 T of butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Let butter melt in ovenproof skillet while oven is preheating.
- Beat 2 eggs.
- Add 1/2 c. flour, 1/4 c. sugar, 1/2 c. milk and dash of vanilla.
- Stir until smooth.
- Bake in preheated skillet for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and lemon or syrup.