Monday, November 9, 2009

what did she just say?!?

I think Jillian just said we should be gargling our hearts by the end of this exercise. How about hurling our hearts? Is that an option? I entered dangerous territory this morning and it's called Level 2. I'm too shaky for specifics. I even followed Jillian's less awesome workout girl, Amanda, rather than the most awesomely toned girl of perfection named Natalie. Amanda? April? It started with A, but frankly I'm too nauseous to focus. Perhaps I should rethink this and venture back to Level 1. What do you think? Would you turn back now?

3 comments:

  1. haha! I've been doing the 30 day shred off an on for a few months and have to admit it is the hardest workout I've ever done short of boot camp, yet I've gotten more results doing this video than when I was going to the gym every day. I've made it all the way to level 3 and still go back and do level 1 and 2 to change it up. I still gurgle my heart everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work rachel! very impressive. i'll let you know if/when i ever get to level 3. thanks for commenting.

    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails