Saturday, January 9, 2010

playing chicken with squirrel

Today I bundled up and went for a nice chilly run. I beat a gutsy squirrel at a game of chicken and had fun listening to my kids' ipod. As I've told you in the past, their music is much more energizing! My fingers were bound in gloves, so no skipping through songs. Here's what I heard.

Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
All is Love - Karen O and The Kids
You've Been Recorded - The Dreadful Yawns
Furr - Blitzen Trappen
Yes - Coldplay
I Want You Back - Jackson 5
Hurry Up Let's Go - Shout Out Louds
Because I'm Awesome - The Dollyrots
Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy
Slow Down - Wyclef Jean
In An Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
And She Was - Talking Heads
Caresse sur L'ocean - Les Choristes


4 comments:

  1. Great post and I love that they have the Talking Heads on there!
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, there are some new ones there i must check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ann! hi cindy!
    the girls have a nice wide range of music they love. i love all the music around your home ann......and cindy, you've introduced me to some wonderful new artists on your blog! thanks girls. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to check some of those tunes out! :) I like running to upbeat music.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails